Monday, September 27, 2010

13 Weeks

So...Baby Foster is 3 inches long!  Baby Center compares the size to a shrimp, but I feel like that is a step backwards in comparison to last week's lime.  AND he/she only weight ONE OUNCE!!  That is so tiny and fragile!
I have to wear the B-band or bellaband with jeans now.  Haven't quite figured out how to make that work.  It seems all my sititng on the ground and moving around at school gets the thing all fouled up.
I am faithful to my 25 minute 5:30am walks with Dixie, but FitPregnancy Magazine says that I need to be walking for 40 minutes 6 days a week.  Better get it in gear!
My appetite is returning a little, but only for the foods that aren't so baby-building friendly.  Go figure!
Off to cook dinner!  And hopefully enjoy a nice walk in this fall weather with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment